Friday, February 6, 2009

Just another day

Today was a pretty good day. I had a 30 minute break sitting with some friends at school before class started. Then in class I bagan to understand some algebra problems I was not sure about. This accelerated algebra, so far, is not too bad. Just a lot of work :) We will have our 4th test on Friday over chapter 4. I got a 110% on chapter 3 :)

On another note, this morning when I stepped on the scale it was a pound lower than it had been. Which probably isn't a good thing. It probably means my thyroid issue is getting worse and not better. I will find out in 3 weeks when I get it checked again. I am now officially the smallest I have ever been as an adult.

Elizabeth was tested today for any developmental delays and they found she had NONE :) YAY!

Not sure what else to say for now. Below is a pic of our family taken a few months ago when my youngest was 3 months old.

my family 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment