Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Praying for Cora

I just read a little bit about a beautiful little baby named Cora. She is fighting stage 4 cancer and it breaks my heart. All I can think about right now is that I need to pray hard and long for this little girl and her family.

It also makes me think about my children and how I need to make very sure I am not taking their good health for granted. Cora's family took her to the doctor for an ear infection and immediately ended up in the hospital learning their baby had cancer and not just a beginning stage 1 cancer, one that had already spread through her whole body before they even suspected it.

Lord please heal Cora, please take her pain away, please take the cancer away, please make her healthy again. Please be with her family and give them peace that passes all understanding. Lord, please help me to be more patient with my children and please help me to never take anything for granted. In your precious and sweet name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment